Apple iPad Mini (2019)
Apple iPad Mini (2019) - SPECIFICATIONS
- Announced2019, March
- StatusAvailable. Released 2019, March
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 11(1500), 12(700), 13(700), 14(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 21(1500), 25(1900), 26(850), 29(700), 30(2300), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500), 46, 66(1700/2100), 71(600)
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (CA) Cat16 1024/150 Mbps
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.203.2 x 134.8 x 6.1 mm (8.0 x 5.31 x 0.24 in)
- Weight300.5 g (Wi-Fi) / 308.2 g (3G/LTE) (10.86 oz)
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Nano-SIM, Electronic SIM card (eSIM)
- TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size7.9 inches, 193.3 cm2 (~70.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.1536 x 2048 pixels, 4:3 ratio (~324 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- ProtectionScratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating
P3 wide color gamut
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.iOS 12.1.3
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Apple A12 Bionic (7 nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Hexa-core (2x2.5 GHz Vortex + 4x1.6 GHz Tempest)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Apple GPU (4-core graphics)
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.No
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.64/256 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.3 GB
- Primary camera8 MP, f/2.4, 32mm (standard), 1.12µm, AF
- Secondary camera7 MP, f/2.2, 31mm (standard)
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.5.0, A2DP, EDR
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS (Wi‑Fi + Cellular model only)
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.2.0, proprietary reversible connector
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Fingerprint- (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, compass, barometer
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Ion
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.5124 mAh battery
- Talk timeUp to 10 h (multimedia)
- Made byUSA
- ColorSpace Gray, Silver, Gold
- Other FeaturesSiri natural language commands and dictation
Apple iPad Mini (2019) - OPINIONS
The expected price of Apple iPad Mini (2019) is BDT 42,900. Apple iPad Mini (2019) Tablet comes with a 7.9 IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display and performing Quad-core 2.5 GHz, Apple A12 Bionic processor. It has 3 GB of RAM and 64/256 GB internal storage. This stylish device has a single 8 MP in the back and a 7 MP camera on the front side. It was powered by a standard 5124 mAh Li-Ion battery