Apple iPhone 12 Pro
Apple iPhone 12 Pro - SPECIFICATIONS
- AnnouncedExp. announcement 2020, September
- StatusRumored. Exp. release 2020, September
- TechnologyGSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE / 5G
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM) - for China
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE
- 5G bandsSA/NSA/Sub6
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A 5G, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.-
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Single SIM (Nano-SIM and/or eSIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) - for China
- TypeSuper Retina XDR OLED capacitive touchscreen, 1B colors
- Size6.06 inches, 15.39 cm
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.1125 x 2436 pixels
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.iOS 14
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Apple A14 Bionic
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Hexa-Core (2.65 GHz, Dual-core, Lightning + 1.8 GHz, Quad-core, Lightning)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Apple GPU (four-core graphics)
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.No
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.64 GB/128/256 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.8 GB
- Primary camera13 MP
- Secondary camera13 MP
- FeaturesQuad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR
- Video2160p@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, HDR, stereo sound rec.
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.No
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.2.0, proprietary reversible connector
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.iMessage, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Ion
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.4440 mAh
- Made byUS
Apple iPhone 12 Pro - OPINIONS
The price of the Apple iPhone 12 Pro is rumored. Apple iPhone 12 Pro comes with 6.06 inches, 15.39 cm, Super Retina XDR OLED capacitive touchscreen, 1B color display, and resolution 1125 x 2436 pixels. iPhone 12 was Hexa-Core (2.65 GHz, Dual-core, Lightning + 1.8 GHz, Quad-core, Lightning), Apple A14 Bionic processor. It has 8 GB of RAM and 64/128/256 GB internal storage, which can not be expanded to external storage. This stylish device has 13 MP, 13 MP, 13 MP in the back, and a 13 MP camera on the front side. It was powered by a standard 4440 mah battery.