Honor 30 - SPECIFICATIONS
- Announced2020, April 15
- StatusAvailable. Released 2020, April 21
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 6(900), 7(2600), 8(900), 9(1800), 18(800), 19(800), 26(850), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- 5G bands5G band 1(2100), 3(1800), 41(2500), 77(3700), 78(3500), 79(4700); SA/NSA
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.160.3 x 74.2 x 8.1 mm (6.31 x 2.92 x 0.32 in)
- Weight185 g (6.53 oz)
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size6.53 inches, 102.9 cm2 (~86.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~403 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 10.0 (AOSP + HMS); Magic UI 3.1
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.HiSilicon Kirin 985 5G (7 nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Octa-core (1x2.58 GHz Cortex-A76 & 3x2.40 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4x1.84 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Mali-G77
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.NM (Nano Memory), up to 256GB (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.128/256 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.6/8 GB
- Primary camera40 MP, f/1.8, 27mm (wide), 1/1.7", PDAF
Periscope 8 MP, f/3.4, 125mm (telephoto), PDAF, OIS, 5x optical zoom
8 MP, f/2.4, 17mm (ultrawide)
2 MP, (depth)
- Secondary camera32 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8", 0.8µm
- FeaturesLED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video2160p@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60fps, 720p@960fps; gyro-EIS
2160p, 1080p; gyro-EIS
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.No
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.5.1, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Po
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.4000 mAh
- Made byChina
- ColorTitanium silver, Emerald Green, Midnight Black, Icelandic Frost, Neon purple
- Other FeaturesFast charging 40W
Reverse charging 5W
Honor 30 - OPINIONS
The price of the Honor 30 is BDT 35,000. Honor 30 android/smartphone comes with 6.53 inches, 102.9 cm2 (~86.6% screen-to-body ratio), OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display and resolution 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~403 ppi density). Honor 30 performing HiSilicon Kirin 985 5G (7 nm) processor. It has 6/8 GB of RAM and 128/256 GB internal storage, which can be expanded up to NM (Nano Memory), up to 256GB (uses shared SIM slot) external storage. This stylish device has a 48 MP, 8 MP, 8 MP, 2MP camera in the back and 32 MP camera on the front side. It was powered by a standard 4000 mAh Li-polymer battery.