Huawei Color Band A2
Huawei Color Band A2 - SPECIFICATIONS
- Announced2019, December
- StatusAvailable. Released 2019, November
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.Body 46.8 x 20.5 x 11.2 mm (excluding strap); Charging cradle 38 x 19.6 x 8 mm
- Weight22 gm (including strap)
- Build Describes the construction materials, methods and finishes used by the manufacturer when building a phone.Polycarbonate cover, stainless steel frame, TPU strap
- TypePMOLED display
- Size0.96 inches
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.-
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- ProtectionSupporting 3-point touch
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Running Android 4.4 or later & iOS 8.0 or later
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.-
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.-
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.No
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.-
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.-
- Alert typesVibration, Ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.No
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.No
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.BT 4.2
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.No
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Po
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.90 mAh
- Stand-by18 days (with Bluetooth in broadcasting mode and the band in still status)
- Made byChins
- ColorRed, Black, Yellow
- Other FeaturesOTA update
Sleep, Heart rate monitoring, Incoming calls notification, Messages notification, Activity reminder, Smart alarms, Do not disturb mode, Raise wrist to wake screen, Find phone, Data sharing
Huawei Color Band A2 - OPINIONS
The and price of Huawei Color Band A2 is BDT 2,599. Huawei Color Band A2 smart fitness band watch comes with 0.96 inches, PMOLED capacitive touchscreen display and supported Running Android 4.4 or later & iOS 8.0 or later operating system. It has an unknown of RAM and unknown internal storage. This device does not have any camera. It was powered by a standard 90 mAh Li-polymer battery. Color Band A2 has some extra features like water and dust resistant (IP67 certified), Sleep, Heart rate monitoring, Incoming calls notification, Messages notification, Activity reminder, Smart alarms, Do not disturb mode, Raise wrist to wake the screen, Find phone, Data sharing etc.