Lenovo Tab M7
Lenovo Tab M7 - SPECIFICATIONS
- Announced2019, September
- StatusComing soon. Exp. release 2019, October
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800)
- SpeedHSPA, LTE
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.176.3 x 102.9 x 8.3 mm (6.94 x 4.05 x 0.33 in)
- Weight236 g (8.32 oz)
- Build Describes the construction materials, methods and finishes used by the manufacturer when building a phone.Front glass, aluminum body
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Nano-SIM
- TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size7.0 inches, 137.9 cm2 (~76.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.600 x 1024 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~170 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 9.0 (Pie) - 2GB RAM; Android 9.0 Pie (Go edition) - 1GB RAM
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Mediatek MT8321 (28 nm) - Wi-Fi
Mediatek MT8765B - Wi-Fi/LTE
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Quad-core 1.3 GHz
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Mali-400
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSD, up to 1 TB
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.8/16/32 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.1/2 GB
- Primary camera2 MP
- Secondary camera2 MP
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.microUSB 2.0
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Accelerometer
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Po
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.3590 mAh
- Made byChina
- ColorIron Grey, Platinum Grey, Onyx Black
Lenovo Tab M7 - OPINIONS
The price of the Lenovo Tab M7 is coming soon. Lenovo Tab M7 tablet/tab comes with 7.0 inches, 137.9 cm2 (~76.0% screen-to-body ratio), IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display and resolution is 600 x 1024 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~170 ppi density). Lenovo Tab M7 performing Quad-core 1.3 GHz, Mediatek MT8321 (28 nm) – Wi-Fi or Mediatek MT8765B – Wi-Fi/LTE processor. It has 1/2 GB of RAM and 8/16/32 GB internal storage, which can be expanded to 1 TB with external storage. This stylish device has a 2 MP camera in the back and a 2 MP camera on the front side. It was powered by a standard 3590 mAh Li-polymer battery.