Nokia 150 (2020)
Nokia 150 (2020) - SPECIFICATIONS
- Announced2020, May 12
- StatusAvailable. Released 2020, May 29
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 900 / 1800 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.132 x 50.5 x 15 mm (5.20 x 1.99 x 0.59 in)
- Weight90.5 g (3.21 oz)
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Dual SIM (Mini-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeTFT, 65K colors
- Size2.4 inches, 17.8 cm2 (~26.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.240 x 320 pixels, 4:3 ratio (~167 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Feature phone
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.-
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.-
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSD
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.4 MB
- Primary cameraVGA
- Secondary cameraNo
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.No
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.3.0
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.No
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.microUSB 2.0
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Removable Li-Ion
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.1020 mAh
- Stand-byUp to 560 h
- Talk timeUp to 19 h
- Made byFinland
- ColorCyan, Red, Black
Nokia 150 (2020) - OPINIONS
The price of the Nokia 150 (2020) is BDT 2,999. Nokia 150 (2020) feature phone comes to some extra services MP4/H.264 player, MP3/WAV/AAC player, Organizer, Voice memo, Predictive text input, and it has 2.4 inches, 17.8 cm2 (~26.8% screen-to-body ratio), TFT, 256K colors and resolution is 240 x 320 pixels, 4:3 ratio (~167 ppi density). It has 4 MB of RAM and 24 MB internal storage, which can not expand external storage. This stylish device has a single VGA in the back camera. It was powered by a standard 1020 mAh Removal Li-Ion battery.