Nokia 8110 4G
Nokia 8110 4G - SPECIFICATIONS
- Announced2018, February
- StatusAvailable. Released 2018, July
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 900 / 1800 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 - Europe
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800) - Europe
LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500) - MENA/China
- SpeedHSPA, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.133.5 x 49.3 x 14.9 mm (5.26 x 1.94 x 0.59 in)
- Weight117 g (4.13 oz)
- Build Describes the construction materials, methods and finishes used by the manufacturer when building a phone.Plastic body
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Single SIM (Micro-SIM) or Dual SIM (Micro-SIM/Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- IP52 drip protection
- Size2.4 inches, 17.8 cm2 (~27.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.240 x 320 pixels, 4:3 ratio (~167 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Qualcomm MSM8905 Snapdragon 205 (28 nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Dual-core (2x1.1 GHz Cortex-A7)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Adreno 304
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.4GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.512 MB RAM
- Primary camera2 MP
- FeaturesLED flash
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.4.1, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.microUSB 2.0
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.WAP 2.0/xHTML
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Removable Li-Ion
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.1500 mAh battery
- Stand-byUp to 600 h (3G), Dual-SIM model Up to 408 h
- Talk timeUp to 11 h (3G), Dual-SIM model Up to 11 h
- Music playUp to 48 h
- Made byFinland
- ColorTraditional Black, Banana Yellow
- Other FeaturesGoogle Search, Maps, Assistant
Nokia 8110 4G - OPINIONS
The price of the Nokia 8110 4G is BDT 7,200. Nokia 8110 4G feature phone comes to some extra services Google Search, Maps, Assistant, Facebook, Twitter, Audio/Video player and it has 2.4 inches, 17.8 cm2 (~27.1% screen-to-body ratio), TFT display and resolution is 240 x 320 pixels, 4:3 ratio (~167 ppi density). It has 512 MB of RAM and 4 GB internal storage, which can expand microSD up to 32 GB external storage. This stylish device has a single 2 MP in the back camera. It was powered by a standard 1500 mAh Removal Li-Ion battery.