Oppo A5 (2020)
Oppo A5 (2020) - SPECIFICATIONS
- Announced2019, September
- StatusAvailable. Released 2019, September 18
- TechnologyGSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 8(900), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 400/50 Mbps
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.163.6 x 75.4 x 9.1 mm (6.44 x 2.97 x 0.36 in)
- Weight195 g (6.88 oz)
- Build Describes the construction materials, methods and finishes used by the manufacturer when building a phone.Plastic body
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size6.5 inches, 102.0 cm2 (~82.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~270 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- Protection480 nits
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 9.0 (Pie); ColorOS 6.1
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon 665 (11 nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Octa-core (4x2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Adreno 610
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.128/64 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.4/3 GB
- Primary camera12 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/2.8", 1.25µm, PDAF
8 MP, 13mm, (ultrawide), 1/4", 1.12µm
2 MP, f/2.4, 1/5", 1.75µm
2 MP, f/2.4, 1/5", 1.75µm, depth sensor
- Secondary camera8 MP, f/2.0
- FeaturesLED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps, gyro-EIS
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
Dolby Atmos sound
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Ion
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.5000 mAh
- Made byChina
- ColorMirror Black, Dazzling White
- Other FeaturesPower bank/Reverse charging
Oppo A5 (2020) - OPINIONS
Sorry, reviews are closed for this product.
The price of Oppo A5 (2020) is BDT 14,990. Oppo A5 (2020) smartphone comes with 6.5 inches, 16.51 cm2 (~83.2% screen-to-body ratio), IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display and performing Octa-core (2 GHz, Quad-core, Kryo 260 + 1.8 GHz, Quad-core, Kryo 260), Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon 665 (11 nm) processor. It has 3/4 GB of RAM and 64/128 GB internal storage, which can expend 256 GB external storage. This stylish device has a 12 MP, 8 MP, 2 MP, 2 MP in the back and a 32 MP camera on the front side. It was powered by a standard 5000 mAh Li-ion battery.