Oppo F11 - SPECIFICATIONS
- Announced2019, March
- StatusAvailable. Released 2019, March
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500) - V1
LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500) - V2
LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 8(900), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500) - V3
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat7 300/50 Mbps
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.162 x 76.1 x 8.3 mm (6.38 x 3.00 x 0.33 in)
- Weight188 g (6.63 oz)
- Build Describes the construction materials, methods and finishes used by the manufacturer when building a phone.Front glass, plastic body
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeLTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size6.53 inches, 105.2 cm2 (~85.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~394 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 9.0 (Pie); ColorOS 6
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Mediatek Helio P70 (12nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Octa-core (4x2.1 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Mali-G72 MP3
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.64/128 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.4/6 GB RAM
- Primary camera48 MP, f/1.8, 1/2.3", 0.8µm, PDAF
5 MP, f/2.4, 1/5", 1.12µm, depth sensor
- Secondary camera16 MP, f/2.0, 1/3.1", 1.0µm
- FeaturesLED flash, HDR, panorama
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Fingerprint -(rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Po
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.4020mAh Li-Po
- Made byChina
- ColorFlourite Purple, Marble Green, Jewelry White
- Other FeaturesFast battery charging 20W (VOOC 3.0)
Oppo F11 - OPINIONS
The price of Oppo F11 is 25,990 BDT. Oppo F11 smartphone comes with 6.53 inches LTPS IPS LCD display and performing Octa-core 2.1 GHz, MediaTek Helio P70 processor. It has 4/6 GB of RAM and 64/128 GB internal storage, which can expand up to 256 GB external storage. This stylish device has a dual 48 MP, 5 MP depth sensor in the back and a 16 MP Motorized camera on the front side. It was powered by a standard 4020 mAh Li-Polymer battery.