Oppo Reno 5G
Oppo Reno 5G - SPECIFICATIONS
- Announced2019, April
- StatusAvailable. Released 2019, May
- TechnologyGSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
CDMA 800 & TD-SCDMA
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 29(700), 32(1500), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500), 66(1700/2100) - Global
- 5G bands5G NSA / Sub6 / mmWave
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A; 5G
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.162 x 77.2 x 9.3 mm (6.38 x 3.04 x 0.37 in)
- Weight215 g (7.58 oz)
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeAMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size6.6 inches, 106.9 cm2 (~85.5% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~390 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- ProtectionCorning Gorilla Glass 6
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 9.0 (Pie); ColorOS 6
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 485)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Adreno 640
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSD, up to 256 GB (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.256 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.8 GB
- Primary camera48 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0", 0.8µm, Laser/PDAF, OIS
Periscope 13 MP, f/3.0, 130mm (telephoto), 5x optical zoom, Laser/PDAF, OIS
8 MP, f/2.2, 16mm (ultrawide)
- Secondary cameraMotorized pop-up 16 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide)
- FeaturesDual-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video2160p@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps, gyro-EIS
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.No
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.5.0, A2DP, EDR, LE, aptX HD
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Fingerprint - (under display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Po
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.4065 mAh battery
- Made byChina
- ColorOcean Green, Jet Black
- Other FeaturesFast battery charging 20W (VOOC Flash Charge)
Oppo Reno 5G - OPINIONS
Oppo Reno 5G Highlights
The expected price of Oppo Reno 5G is 85,990. Oppo Reno 5G smartphone comes with 6.6 inches AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display and performing 2.84 GHz, Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm) Octa-core processor. It has 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB internal storage, which can expend 256 GB external storage. This stylish device has a 48 MP, 13 MP, 8 MP in the back and a 16 MP camera on the front side. It was powered by a standard 4065 mAh Li-polymer battery.