Oppo Reno3 Pro
Oppo Reno3 Pro - SPECIFICATIONS
- Announced2019, December
- StatusAvailable. Released 2019, December
- TechnologyGSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
CDMA 800 & TD-SCDMA
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 17(700), 20(800), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- 5G bands5G band 41(2500), 78(3500); SA/NSA
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G 3.7/1.6 Gbps
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.159.4 x 72.4 x 7.7 mm (6.28 x 2.85 x 0.30 in)
- Weight171 g (6.03 oz)
- Build Describes the construction materials, methods and finishes used by the manufacturer when building a phone.Front glass (Gorilla Glass 6), back glass (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeAMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size6.5 inches, 103.5 cm2 (~89.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~402 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- ProtectionCorning Gorilla Glass 5
800 nits max brightness
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 9.0 (Pie); ColorOS 6.1
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Qualcomm SDM765 Snapdragon 765G (7 nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Octa-core (1x2.4 GHz Kryo 475 Prime & 1x2.2 GHz Kryo 475 Gold & 6x1.8 GHz Kryo 475 Silver)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Adreno 620
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.No
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.128/256 GB UFS2.1
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.12/8 GB
- Primary camera48 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0", 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS
13 MP, f/2.4, 53mm (telephoto), 1/3.4", 1.0µm, PDAF, 2x optical zoom
8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/3.2", 1.4µm
2 MP B/W, f/2.4, 1/5", 1.75µm
- Secondary camera32 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8", 0.8µm
- FeaturesDual-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps (gyro-EIS)
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.No
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
Dolby Atmos sound
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Po
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.4025 mAh
- Made byChina
- ColorBlack, White, Starry Night, Sunrise
- Other FeaturesFast battery charging 30W: 50% in 20 min (VOOC Flash Charge 4.0)
Oppo Reno3 Pro - OPINIONS
The price of Oppo Reno3 Pro 5G is coming soon. Oppo Reno3 Pro 5G smartphone comes with 6.5 inches, 103.5 cm2 (~89.7% screen-to-body ratio), AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display and performing Octa-core (1×2.4 GHz Kryo 475 Prime & 1×2.2 GHz Kryo 475 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 475 Silver), Qualcomm SDM765 Snapdragon 765G (7 nm) processor. It has 8/12 GB of RAM and 128/256 GB internal storage, which can not be expanded to external storage. This stylish device has a dual 48 MP, 13 MP, 8 MP, 2 MP camera in the back and a 32 MP camera on the front side. It was powered by a standard 4000 mAh Li-Polymer battery.