Samsung Galaxy Note10
Samsung Galaxy Note10 - SPECIFICATIONS
- Announced2019, August
- StatusComing soon. Exp. release 2019, August 23
- TechnologyGSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
CDMA 800 / 1900 - USA
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
CDMA2000 1xEV-DO - USA
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE (unspecified)
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (7CA) Cat20 2048/150 Mbps
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.151 x 71.8 x 7.9 mm (5.94 x 2.83 x 0.31 in)
- Weight168 g (5.93 oz)
- Build Describes the construction materials, methods and finishes used by the manufacturer when building a phone.Front/back glass (Gorilla Glass), aluminum frame
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)
IP68 dust/water proof (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
Stylus (Bluetooth integration, accelerometer, gyro)
- TypeDynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size6.3 inches, 98.6 cm2 (~90.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.1080 x 2280 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~401 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- ProtectionCorning Gorilla Glass
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 9.0 (Pie); One UI
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Exynos 9825 (7 nm) - EMEA/LATAM
Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm) - USA/China
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Octa-core (2x2.73 GHz Mongoose M4 & 2x2.4 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4x1.9 GHz Cortex-A55) - EMEA/LATAM
Octa-core (1x2.8 GHz Kryo 485 & 3x2.4 GHz Kryo 485 & 4x1.7 GHz Kryo 485) - USA/China
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Mali-G76 MP12 - EMEA/LATAM
Adreno 640 - USA/China
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.No
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.256 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.8 GB
- Primary camera12 MP, f/1.5-1.8-2.4, 27mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS
12 MP, f/2.1, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.6", 1.0µm, AF, OIS, 2x optical zoom
16 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide), 1.0µm
- Secondary camera10 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1.22µm, Dual Pixel PDAF
- FeaturesLED flash, auto-HDR, panorama
Dual video call, Auto-HDR
- Video2160p@60fps, 1080p@240fps, 720p@960fps, HDR, dual-video rec.
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.No
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
Dolby Atmos/AKG sound
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Fingerprint (under display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, SpO2
Samsung DeX (desktop experience support)
Bixby natural language commands and dictation
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Ion
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.3500 mAh
- Made byUSA, China
- ColorAura Glow, Aura White, Aura Black
- Other FeaturesFast battery charging 25W
USB Power Delivery 3.0
Fast Qi/PMA wireless charging 20W (market dependent)
Samsung Galaxy Note10 - OPINIONS
The expected price of the Samsung Galaxy Note10 is BDT 66,000. Samsung Galaxy Note10 smartphone / android phone comes with 6.3 inches, 98.6 cm2 (~90.9% screen-to-body ratio), Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display and resolution 1080 x 2280 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~401 ppi density). Galaxy Note10 performing Octa-core (2×2.73 GHz Mongoose M4 & 2×2.4 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4×1.9 GHz Cortex-A55) – EMEA/LATAM or Octa-core (1×2.8 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.4 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.7 GHz Kryo 485) – USA/China, Exynos 9825 (7 nm) – EMEA/LATAM or Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm) – USA/China processor. It has 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB internal storage, which can not be external storage. This stylish device has a 12 MP, 12 MP, 16 MP in the back and a 10 MP camera on the front side. It was powered by a standard 3500 mAh Li-ion battery.