Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 5G
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 5G - SPECIFICATIONS
- AnnouncedNot announced yet
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE
- 5G bandsSA/NSA
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (6CA) Cat20 2000/150 Mbps, 5G
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.253.8 x 165.4 x 6.3 mm (9.99 x 6.51 x 0.25 in)
- Weight495 g (1.09 lb)
- Build Describes the construction materials, methods and finishes used by the manufacturer when building a phone.Glass front, aluminum back, aluminum frame
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Nano-SIM
- TypeLTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size11.0 inches, 350.9 cm2 (~83.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.1600 x 2560 pixels, 16:10 ratio (~274 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 10, One UI 2
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865+ (7 nm+)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Octa-core (1x3.09 GHz Kryo 585 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 585
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Adreno 650
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.128/256 GB UFS 3.0
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.6 GB
- Primary camera13 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/3.4", 1.0µm, AF
5 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide), 1.12µm
- Secondary camera8 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/4", 1.12µm
- FeaturesHDR, panorama
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.No
Tuned by AKG
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, NavIC
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector; magnetic connector
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Po
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.7040 mAh
- Made byKorea
- ColorMystic Black, Mystic Bronze, Mystic Silver
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 5G - OPINIONS
The bd price of the Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 is coming soon. Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 comes with 11.0 inches, 350.9 cm2 (~83.6% screen-to-body ratio), LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, and resolution is 1600 x 2560 pixels, 16:10 ratio (~274 ppi density). Galaxy Tab S7 performing Octa-core (1×3.09 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 585, Quad-core, Kryo 585), Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865+ (7 nm+) processor. It has 6 GB of RAM and 128/256 GB internal storage, which can be expanded to microSD, up to 1 TB external storage. This stylish device has a 13 MP, 5 MP camera in the back, and an 8 MP camera on the front side. It was powered by a standard 7040 mAh Li-polymer battery.