Walton Olvio L5
Walton Olvio L5 - SPECIFICATIONS
- AnnouncedAugust, 2019
- StatusComing soon. Exp. release 2019, September
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.900 / 1800 MHz
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.124 x 53 x 13.5 mm
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Dual-SIM Standby
- TypeQQVGA display
- Size1.77 inches
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.240 x 320 pixels
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Feature Phone
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSD up to 16 GB
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.128 KB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.4 MB
- Primary cameraDigital Camera
- FeaturesLED Flash
- Alert typesVibration, Ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.Yes
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.micro 2.0 USB
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.WAP 2.0/xHTML
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Removable Li-Ion
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.800 mAh
- Made byBangladesh
- ColorRed, Blue, Black
- Other Features
Keypad Notification Light
Torch Light Notification Light
Walton Olvio L5 - OPINIONS
The expected price of Walton Olvio L5 is BDT 950. Walton Olvio L5 feature phone comes to some extra services Facebook, Keypad Notification Light, Blacklist and Whitelist with 1.77 inches QQVGA display and performing Single-core under 1 GHz processor. It has 4 MB of RAM and 128 KB internal storage, which can expand microSD up to 16 GB external storage. This stylish device has a single digital camera in the back and front side. It was powered by a standard 800 mAh Removal Li-Ion battery.